TheSky Band Approved Gold Plated Brass B Flat Pocket Trumpet is one of the best trumpets on the market today.
This high quality trumpet is highly recommended by most instructors as the best for both students and professional band members. This pocket trumpet is entirely made from phosphorus copper material to make it stylish, and durable.
To ensure that customers carry this trumpet without any hassle, a stylish velvet-lined case is provided. In addition to that, the materials used are very light giving this pocket trumpet an overall weight of just 4 pounds.
According to the manufacturer, the Sky Band Approved Gold Plated Brass B Flat Pocket Trumpet has the capacity to deliver quality sounds thanks to the three sound valves.
Designed with perfect engineering and precisely rounded tubing, this pocket trumpet is exactly what you need when performing in a live jazz or orchestral setting.
Features of the Sky Band Approved Gold Plated Brass B Flat Pocket Trumpet
- A range of different colors—one selling feature with the Sky Band Approved Gold Plated Brass Bb Pocket Trumpet is that it’s available in a range of different colors, giving customers lots of options to choose from. The eight colors available are:black, silver, gold, purple, pink, green, blue and red.
- Additional accessories—to ensure that customers enjoy the best out of this pocket trumpet, the manufacturer has included a number of accessories which include: a pair of white gloves, a cleaning cloth and a bottle of valve oil.
- A carrying case—another accessory we can’t afford to miss out is the lightweight velvet-lined case. This hard shell case has been provided to make it easier for you to carry the trumpet without scratching it or damaging the keys or any other part of the trumpet.
- This trumpet is light, sleek and easy to carry from one place to another.
- This trumpet is very easy to master and is perfect for upcoming jazz trumpeters.
- The Sky Band Approved Gold Plated Brass B Flat Pocket Trumpet is available in a variety of different colors, which gives customers a chance to choose their favorite color.
- This trumpet delivers high quality sounds thanks to its high profile engineering.
- Most customers have praised the hard shell case, the gloves, the cleaning cloth and the valve oil.
- A number of customers have complained about the valves, stating that they’re sometimes stiff and unable to deliver quality sound.
- A small number of customers have complained that the gloves and cloth were yellowish in color instead of being white.
Overall, the Sky Band Approved Gold Plated Brass B Flat Pocket Trumpet should be seriously considered by music starters and professionals.
Although some customers have complained about some drawbacks, they were not enough to outweigh the many advantages and benefits this pocket trumpet has to offer.
Having gained a 4.1/5 star rating from 10 customers, the Sky Band Approved Gold Plated Brass B Flat Pocket Trumpet is among the best pocket trumpets in the market.
The Sky Band Approved Gold Plated Brass B Flat Pocket Trumpet is a perfect trumpet to play during jazz or orchestral performances. However, some customers have complained about the stiff valves, which led us to review more options.
The True B Flat Zweiss Pocket Cornet, British Designed,was the first alternative we reviewed. Designed with a silver outer finish, this pocket cornet is exactly what serious students and aspiring trumpeters really need to boost their skills.
The price of this trumpet is pocket-friendly, while the mouthpiece and additional accessories make it perfect for all customers ranging from kids to adults.
Secondly, we reviewed the Tromba Pro Professional Plastic B Flat Cornet-black Nickel. Made from black nickel material, this trumpet is adjustable and perfect for both students and professional trumpeters.
It has a weight of just 4.4 pounds and dimensions of 15.3×10.8×10.2 inches. It has stainless steel pistons, a brass leadpipe and adjustable action valves.
Although it has received a lower rating of 2.7/5 from 18 customers, the Tromba Pro Professional Plastic B Flat Cornet-black Nickel remains a perfect pocket cornet for students, amateurs and intermediate trumpeters.
After an in-depth review of all three pocket trumpets above, we found out that the Sky Band Approved Gold Plated Brass B Flat Pocket Trumpet was the top of the list.
Designed with a gold plated brass finish and a phosphorus copper mouthpiece, this trumpet is stylish and perfect for students as well as professional trumpeters.
The manufacturer has offered a stylish carrying case, a pair of gloves and a cleaning cloth in the package to ensure that customers enjoy the best out of this trumpet.
Designed with perfect engineering and precisely rounded tubing, this pocket trumpet is exactly what you need to deliver both smooth and turbulent sounds.
Second on the list, we reviewed the True B Flat Zweiss Pocket Cornet. Designed with a silver outer finish, this pocket cornet is exactly what serious students and aspiring trumpeters really need to boost their skills.
As one of the best pocket trumpets in the market, the True B Flat Zweiss Pocket Cornet has been recommended by most music tutors as the perfect choice for their students.
Last in the list, we reviewed the Tromba Pro Professional Plastic B Flat Cornet-black Nickel.
Polished with black nickel, this trumpet has adjustable valves and a main tubing slide, to ensure that it offers quality notes during live performances.
It has a brass lead pipe and stainless steel pistons, which make it more durable. Available at an affordable price, this pocket trumpet is what most students and kids need to sharpen their skills.